L'Assomption and surroundings
City of water, heritage and popular culture
Did you know that the center of the town of L’Assumption is on a peninsula washed by the waters of the river of the same name? Vibrant, lively and completely relaxed, L’Assumption has its city center teeming with activity. We fall in love with its refined shops and its beautifully furnished terraces! The sector also has some gourmet addresses that will allow you to find new products. Don't leave without trying one of the two canoe circuits will make you paddle on the peaceful waters of de l'Achigan and L’Assomption rivers.
The mission of the Hector-Charland Theatre is to animate the cultural life of the MRC de L'Assomption by hosting shows in all disciplines of the performing arts: theater, song, classical music, dance, jazz, world music, comedy, repertory cinema and variety. This year, the Corporation Hector-Charland is adapting to offer you a wide range of shows while respecting the sanitary measures in place.
L'Assomption, the city of culinary discoveries
By bike along the Chemin du Roy
Discover our circuits
- Les récoltes Hervieux - fruit and vegetable market and regional products | 751, montée Saint-Sulpice
- Ferme Jocelyn Urbain - lamb, angus beef and cooked products | 924, rue Notre-Dame, Saint-Sulpice
- William J Walter - Over 60 Varieties of Homemade Sausages | 1111, boulevard de l'Ange-Gardien North Suite 112
Activities and attractions
- Parc écologique de L'Assomption | 1191, boulevard de l'Ange-Gardien Nord
- La Penderie - home accessories clothing store and more | 337 boulevard de l'Ange-Gardien
- La Petite Penderie - children's clothing, toys and accessories | 347, boulevard de l'Ange-Gardien
- Le Présentoir - gift shop, decoration and lifestyle | 283 boulevard de l'Ange-Gardien
- L'Espace créatif - ceramic painting, cookie decoration, coffee | 378, boulevard de l’Ange-Gardien
- L'Herboristerie plaisirs santé - teas, zero waste accessories, gift store | 338,
- Les Entêtées - boutique of fine products, microbrewery beers, ready-to-eat | 345, boulevard de l'Ange-Gardien boulevard de l'Ange Gardien
- Les Entêtées - Café-Resto santé - lunch, dinner and ready-to-eat | 345, boulevard de l'Ange-Gardien
- Resto Le L'Assom - snack | 339, boulevard de l'Ange-Gardien
- Les délices du Lao-Thaï | 261, rue Saint-Ignace
- La crème à Coco - beaver tails and creamery | 815, boulevard de l'Ange-Gardien Nord
Not to be missed this summer
Events not to be missed to enjoy the cultural and urban life, not to mention the encounters with local flavors during public markets.