Terrebonne - Mascouche and surroundings
History and charm with a European feel
Terrebonne and Mascouche have one of the richest heritage sites in Quebec. In Vieux-Terrebonne, don’t miss a visit to Île-des-Moulins to discover the beautiful seigneury buildings of yesteryear. Enjoy skating on the frozen lock in an enchanting setting right next to the old mill. In the old narrow streets with their historic charm, you’ll love the shops, chocolateries and little bistros nestled among centennial homes. Foodies will enjoy every delicious minute and won’t want to miss the fabulous Christmas market.
Groupe Plein Air Terrebonne
Located just a short drive from Montreal, Côte Boisée at Groupe Plein Air Terrebonne offers a wide range of outdoor activities, including the perfect hill to learn how to alpine ski and snowboard. With snow tubing slopes and cross-country ski and snowshoe trails, it’s a dream spot for winter sports.
Théâtre du Vieux-Terrebonne
Located in the heart of the historical quarter, near many bistros and restaurants, the Théatre du Vieux-Terrebonne is known for its warmth, intimacy and varied high-quality programming.
Terrebonne Christmas Market
Inspired by the major European Christmas markets and featuring some 30 artisans and over 25,000 lights, the Terrebonne Christmas Market is a must to experience the magic of the Holidays. The Salon des Artisans is a great place to shop for gifts and crafts, while the outdoor market will get you into the Holiday spirit. Don’t miss Santa!
Celebrate Terrebonne’s 350th anniversary!
Check out the numerous events being organized to mark the city’s 350th anniversary.
Nearly 3 km to practice fat biking or winter hiking.
- Salaison Limoges - butcher shop | 126, rue Chapleau, Terrebonne
- Pâtisserie & Cupcakerie Chocolat Show - cupcakes, cakes and chocolates | 2089, boulevard des Seigneurs, Terrebonne
- Boulangerie Lazio - bakery, delicatessen and coffee | 90, boulevard des Seigneurs, Terrebonne
- Les cafés d'Aurélie - micro roaster | 303, rue Duplessis, Terrebonne
ACTIVITIES AND ATTRACTIONS
- Parc du Grand-Coteau -water games, dog trail, bike path | 3034, chemin Sainte-Marie
- Parc nature du Ruisseau de Feu - wildlife conservation park, wooden footbridges and observation tower along the Rivière des Prairies | rue Bernard-Gagnon, Terrebonne
- Transterrebonne - natural skating rinks, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing and fat biking trails, snow tubing slopes and much more | Access