Joliette and surroundings
Rich in discoveries
Joliette has never stopped growing. She knows how to bet on the future with a city center that houses terraces, a market of flavors, urban art and shops. It is also a public square, la Place Bourget, converted into placottoir, place of convergence or urban scene. Joliette is the abundance of culture and nature. Rich of several parks of inspiration, rich of a river and natural beaches, rich of a living historical inheritance ... rich of a sharp spirit!
Musée d'art de Joliette
Thrill of enchantment at the Festival de Lanaudière
Eager to reconnect with its audience, the Festival de Lanaudière presents a rich program that celebrates the joy of being together, sharing and discovering. From Yannick Nézet-Séguin to the OSM, Les Violons du Roy and leading Canadian artists: so many concerts that promise to enchant you.
Parcourez les 150 ans d'histoire de la Ville de Joliette en 27 temps, grâce au circuit patrimonial! Culture, religion, économie, éducation, architecture et plus encore. Discover the city of Joliette’s history with the heritage circuit – 150 years in 27 periods! Culture, religion, economy, education, architecture and much more.
Live the experience of freefall and enjoy the beauty of the region and its landscapes from a whole new angle!
With its surroundings maily composed of fields, you will find everything you need to prepare a delicious meal with local flavor!
Not to be missed this summer
Events not to be missed to enjoy the cultural and urban life, not to mention the encounters with local flavors during public markets.
Discover our circuits
- Boulangerie Saint-Viateur - bakers, cheese makers, cold cuts | 602, Notre-Dame Street, Joliette
- Tout naturellement - local products store | 398, Saint-Viateur Street, Joliette
- L'Insatiable - bakers | 536, Manseau boulevard, Joliette
- Tite Frette - gourmet grocery store specialized in microbrewery beers and local products | 20, Place Bourget Nord, Joliette
Activities and attractions
- Parc du Bois-Brulé - walking and interpretation trail | De la Visitation Street, Saint-Charles-Borromée
- Le Spot Centre d'escalade | 545, Champlain Street, Joliette
- Folles d'ici - store of bulk products and eco-friendly finds | 24, Place Bourget N, Joliette
- Évasion Lanaudière - centre de jeux d'évasion | 2235, Barrette Boulevard, Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes
- Salle d'exposition du Centre des arts et des loisirs Alain Larue | 225, Antonio-Barrette Boulevard, Notre-Dame-des-Prairies
- Casse-croûte Sucré-Salé - snack bar and creamery | 2029, boulevard Barrette, Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes