Repentigny and surroundings
A small city basking in green and blue
Théâtre Alphonse-Desjardins: a new theatre to discover!
The Théâtre Alphonse-Desjardins offers a lively, accessible venue where culture is king. With its comedy, song, theater and dance shows and its exceptional acoustics, this brand new venue with its multiple configuration possibilities is definitely worth a visit!
Diane-Dufresne Art Center
A completely unique venue for dissemination and creation with an impressive architecture. Explore visual arts and crafts through various exhibitions and creative events. The summer program is definitely worth a visit!
île-Lebel régional park
NOT TO BE MISSED THIS SUMMER
Events not to be missed to enjoy the cultural and urban life, not to mention the encounters with local flavors during public markets.
- Lachaire exquise - butcher, ready-to-eat, homemade cold cuts | 140-84, boulevard Industriel, Repentigny
- Fromagerie Hamel | 622, rue Notre-Dame, Repentigny
Activities and attractions
- Galerie d'art Vigneault | 535B, rue Notre-Dame, Repentigny
- Parc des Premières-Nations - wooded path with interpretation, cycle path | rue des Outaouais
- L'Entrepôt du baseball - indoor baseball training | 316, rue Marion
- La Débarque Escalade - bouldering | 91 Rue de Normandie #104, Repentigny
- Golf 18 - indoor golf center | 591, boulevard Iberville, Repentigny
- Randolph pub ludique - board games, entertainment, cocktails, food | 408, rue Notre-Dame, Repentigny
- White Rabbit - resto-bar, poutines, salads, tartares | 80, boulevard Brien, Repentigny
- Chocolats Favoris - chocolate and creamery | 381, rue Notre-Dame, Repentigny
- Bar à vin Le Liège | 465, rue Notre-Dame suite 108,
- Le Pic Bois - bistro tavern | 30, rue Émile-Despins, Charlemagne
- Café Morgane - specialty coffees | 467, rue Notre-Dame, Repentigny