Parc régional des Chutes Monte-à-Peine-et-des-Dalles
L'Assomption river with its three impressive waterfalls runs some five kilometres through the park. 21 km of hiking trails lead you throughout this beautiful area via three bridges over the river. The more conventional visitors can enjoy the observation points and picnic areas at each entry. Children truly enjoy the games awaiting them at the Sainte-Mélanie entrance.
Addresses of the entrance doors
- Sainte-Béatrix : 561, rang des Dalles, Sainte-Béatrix J0K 1Y0
- Saint-Jean-de-Matha : 440, rang Sainte-Louise ouest, Saint-Jean-de-Matha, J0K 2S0
- Sainte-Mélanie : 60, Champs Vallon, Sainte-Mélanie, J0K 3A0
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Operation period: open all year round. Closed for two weeks in November and April.
Hiking - informations
- Difficulty: Easy, intermediate
- Picnic area
- Total lenght: 21 km
- Animals permitted
- Trail recognized by Fédération québécoise de la marche
- Electric vehicle charging station