Abbaye Val Notre-Dame
The Abbaye Val Notre-Dame is situated at the foot of the Montagne Coupée, on a forested plateau overlooking the L’Assomption River, in Saint-Jean-de-Matha. Since 2009 it has been home to a community of 24 Cistercian monks from the Abbaye d’Oka.
- Opening hours: Church open to all, from 4am to 8pm
- Schedule: Schedule of the store : Monday to Saturday from 9am to 5pm; Sunday from 10am to 5pm
- Electric vehicle charging station
Deals and packages
Forest Workshop at Val Notre-Dame Abbey
Enjoy a day in the wilderness guided by regional experts in edible forest products, with some time at leisure, a full day on the lands of Val Notre-Dame Abbey, in Lanaudiere region, a little more than an hour from Montreal.
- Saturday July 2nd 2022
- Saturday August 13th 2022
- Saturday August 27th 2022
- Saturday September 17th 2022
- Saturday September 24th 2022
- Saturday October 1st 2022