Saint-Côme and surroundings
Explore a beautiful setting
One run… and you’ll want more!
Cross-country skiing and snowshoeing at St-Côme
Saint-Côme en glace
You’re sure to be impressed by the numerous ice sculptures in the downtown core, creating a one-of-a-kind, magical atmosphere that truly represents winter in Lanaudière.
To ensure you don’t miss any local events during your stay, such as outdoor shows, consult our calendar below.
- Boulangerie Saint-Côme - homemade products such as breads, donuts, brioches, pies and cookies | 1501, rue Principale, Saint-Côme
- On s'gâte - Sandwich shop, Pastry shop, Butcher's shop, Bakery, Confectionery, Fine grocery | 1161, rue Principale, Saint-Côme
- Épicerie Le Comptoir - Fine grocery | 660 Chem. Notre Dame De La Merci, Saint-Côme
- Resto chez Frank - family restaurant | 1650, rang Versailles, Saint-Côme
- Resto-Bar Le Pitch - restaurant at Val Saint-Côme ski resort | 501, rue Val Saint-Côme