Explore a beautiful setting
One run… and you’ll want more!
Cross-country skiing and snowshoeing at St-Côme
Saint-Côme en glace
You’re sure to be impressed by the 85 ice sculptures in the downtown core, creating a one-of-a-kind, magical atmosphere that truly represents winter in Lanaudière.
Saint-Côme is the ideal place to set out on an adventure or take a break. Whether you’re heading toward Saint-Michel-des-Saints or Saint-Donat alongside the national park, or toward Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci via the bridge crossing the Ouareau River, everything is accessible!
To ensure you don’t miss any local events during your stay, such as outdoor shows, consult our calendar below.
OTHER ACTIVITIES AND SERVICES TO DISCOVER
- Boulangerie Saint-Côme - homemade products such as breads, donuts, brioches, pies and cookies | 1501, rue Principale, Saint-Côme
- On s'gâte - Sandwich shop, Pastry shop, Butcher's shop, Bakery, Confectionery, Fine grocery | 1161, rue Principale, Saint-Côme
- Épicerie Le Comptoir - Fine grocery | 660 Chem. Notre Dame De La Merci, Saint-Côme
- Resto chez Frank - family restaurant | 1650, rang Versailles, Saint-Côme
- Resto Bistro Pizzaiolo - Beer and wine with your meals, take out and for delivery | 2340, Rang Versailles, Saint-Côme
- Chez Mami Resto Pub - family restaurant | 1430, Rue Principale, Saint-Côme