Lanaudière en bus package, 25% discount.
Parc régional de la Forêt Ouareau
Barely an hour from Montréal you're in the heart of nature. Regardless of the season, you'll appreciate the Parc régional de la Forêt Ouareau with its vast network of trails and forest huts and camping. The ideal spot for relaxing or practising your favourite outdoor activities. Hiking, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing.
- Operation period: Year-round, the reception position is only open during the summer months.
Type of lodging onsite
Park - informations
- Cross-country skiing
Deals and packages
25% discount - Foret Ouareau Park hiking day trip
- 8 AM departure close to metro Radisson (green line) in Montreal
- Round-trip guided mini-bus transportation
- Services of a driver-guide during transportation
- Access to Ouareau Forest Regional Park
73$ - 25% = 54$ per person, plus taxes.
Several departure dates are available during the season, please refer to the website for details.
Don't forget :
- Bring a lunch
- Bring a water bottle
- Bring walking shoes
- Bring insect repellent (if needed)
Per person, plus taxes.