Parc des Pionniers and its numerous activities
A true playground in the heart of the village, located on the magnificent shores of Lac Archamchault, Parc des Pionniers offers a multitude of free activities: beach with lifeguard (opening scheduled for June 24), play structures for children, picnic areas, hiking and biking trails.
Explore the hiking trails in Saint-Donat
Admire the scenic views from the Montagne Noire lookout point, make your way to the Cap de la Fée and explore the trails in Forêt Ouareau, the National Trail and Mont-Sourire. Over a dozen kilometres of hiking trails await in Saint-Donat.
Not to be missed this summer
Events not to be missed to enjoy the cultural life of the village centers, without forgetting the encounters with the local flavors during the public markets.
From June 11th to September 24th, 202211 Jun
Marché Authentique Notre-Dame-de-La-MerciDufresne River Park Rest Area, Notre-Dame-de-La-Merci
June 11, July 16, August 20, and September 24, 2022. De 9 h 30 à 14 h 00.
From July 8th to September 16th, 20228 Jul
Saint-Donat discovery marketSaint-Donat public square
July 8 & 22, August 5 & 19, September 2 & 16, 2022. 1pm to 6pm.
- Boulangerie Saint-Donat - pies, cakes and other sweet treats | 9, chemin des Ancêtres
- La maison des fermiers - artisanal butchery and homemade products | 1193, rue Principale
- La boîte à tartes - coffee, pies and cakes from La Boulangerie Saint-Donat, gourmet store | 341, rue Principale
Activities and attractions
- L’Après golf - driving range and mini-golf | 115, Rue Principale
- Tennis municipal | 259-B, rue Principale
- Le Bouc Émissaire - Tapas Bar | 515, rue Principale
- Le Pavillon - snack | 811, rue Principale
- Cuisto maison - catering service and takeout meal | 326, Principale
- Crémerie Saint-Donat | 412, rue Principale
- Café Marius | 365, rue Principale
- Café Ohana - healthy snacks | 361, Rue Principale
- La patate d'Antan - Canadian fast food | 369, Rue Principale