Statera - l'archipel fabuleux
Statera – L’archipel fabuleux is THE new must-see attraction in the region! On the Sorel-Tracy ferry wharf, plunge into an interactive and immersive journey to discover an exceptional natural jewel: the 103 islands of Sorel in the Lac-Saint-Pierre Biosphere Reserve.
The experience is divided into three parts:
- A playful and interactive interior journey where the 4 elements - water, air, earth and fire - come to life to dazzle young and old alike. During this unique virtual journey, explore the fauna, flora and history of the islands from a completely new angle. Duration 45 minutes.
- NEW SUMMER 2021! New films projected in 360° will be presented during the day in an impressive dome along the river. A unique immersive experience highlighting our majestic St. Lawrence River;
- Guided cruises to discover all the beauty of the Sorel islands. This priceless environment is home to the largest heronry in North America! Choose the 180 min cruise for a complete experience or try the 5 to 7 formula for a 90 min cruise. A big hit with visitors since 2018, it is best to reserve;
Take advantage of the urban beach with fine sand, hammocks, shaded areas and a breathtaking view of the river to recharge your batteries. Several other sites of interest are within walking distance. Keep a close eye on our 2021 programming on our website.
- Schedule: See the website for the detailed schedule
- Operation period: June to October