This charming house is the birthplace of the Venerable Rosalie Cadron-Jetté (1794–1864), mother of 11 children and founder of the Soeurs de Miséricorde (Sisters of Mercy). Come learn about her daily life and work in the 1820’s, and visit the garden and temporary historical and art exhibitions. Picnic area.
- Schedule: From June 20 to September 2, Wednesday to Sunday, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Weekends from September 8 to 30, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Rates: Member: free; adult: $ 5, senior: $ 4, student: $ 3; child (10 and over): $ 2; family: $ 12; groups, by appointment only.
Deals and packages
40% discount -
This attraction passport includes:
- Musée Gilles-Villeneuve: Discover the passion, life and times of Gilles Villeneuve, the racer who never gave up.
- Maison Rosalie-Cadron: Discover the story of the founder of the Sisters of Misericorde.
- Statera: Multimédia experience, film in the 360-degree dome, on the dock of the Sorel-Tracy ferry.
- Biophare: The Biophare showcases the heritage of the Lac Saint-Pierre Biosphere Reserve through three current exhibits
48.44 - 40% = $29.06 per person, plus taxes