Le Gollé Goulu
Gollé Gollu is all about the connection between earth and the forest, and between humans and the world we live in. Our campsites aim to offer visitors the same experience. We have 6 ready-to-camp huts without electricity, equipped with a wood-burning stove, solar powered energy and pit toilets.
There are also 15 wilderness campsites all located in the forest or on its outer edges. Water is available near the sites. An environmentally friendly market gardening. Diversified offers on site: market garden products grown with respect for the environment, walking trails, trout fishing, family educational rally, U-pick.
- Beach: Less than 10km
- Children's playground
- Free Internet access
Experience lodging - informations
- Number of spaces: 6
- Maximum price per day: $35
Campground - informations
- Total number of spaces: 15
- Pets allowed
Deals and packages
25% discount -
Explore Quebec on the road package, save 25 %
- From two nights in an ecological cabin without electricity for up to 2 person with access to trails and playgrounds
- Free access to fishing; cost of $8 per catch
- A basket of vegetables from the Gollé Goulu market gardener, in quantities for two days
- Access to Parc regional de la Chute-à-Bull in Saint-Côme
- Canoe trip "La Petite Descente" (6 km) At the Canot Volant in Saint-Côme until August 28 OR after August 28 access to the Ouareau Forest Regional Park in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci
183 - 25% = $137 per person, occ. db, plus taxes (discount valid for Quebec residents only).
Minimum of 2 nights
Valid from June 15 to October 31, 2021.
Getaway in Saint-Côme: ideal for your summer vacation!
Come stay in a ready-to-camp hut with a capacity of up to 6 people in the heart of nature located near water, in the forest or on its outer edges. With the family or friends or as a couple, numerous activities await: hiking (access to the National trail), fishing in the pond ($), educational rally for families, environmentally friendly market gardening and self-picking ($), access to mountain biking trails less than 10 minutes away.
$150 per night per lodging for 4 to 6 people. Taxes in extra.