Located near Rawdon (Lanaudière region) 1 hour from Montréal, this establishment offers year-round cottage, chalet, yurt and cabin rentals in a magnificent natural setting with many outdoor activities on the lakes, trails and mountains. Ideal for family vacations, a stay with friends and colleagues, these cottages will surely meet all your needs.
- $105 - $1170
- Skating rink
- Snowshoeing trails
- Wildlife observation
- Cross-country skiing
- Snow tubing
Services in units
- DVD player
- Microwave oven
- Washer / Dryer
- Outdoor parking
- Pets permitted
- Comfort station
- Bedding rental
- Reception room
Cottages - informations
- No smoking
- Unit capacity: 2 à 50
- Partial access for persons with disabilities
- Maximum price: $1170
- Minimum price: $105
- Number of cottages: 25
Deals and packages
Dogsledding experience: “P’tit coureur des bois”
Package for 4 people (2 adults and 2 children (10 years or less)) including :
- 2 nights in a cottage, yurt or cabin.
- Le p’tit coureur des bois activity at Kinadapt (length : 1.5 hours)
- Unlimited access to the activities on Chalets Lanaudière’s site
Price from $715 per stay in a cottage, plus taxes
Price from $693 per stay in a yurt or cabin, plus taxes.
Valid until March 2023. Conditions may apply.
Stay in a yurt
For your next getaway, stay in one of our yurts in the heart of nature alongside a stream. Enjoy a multitude of activities available on-site: cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, ice skating, snow tubing and much more!
Price for four people, per night, plus taxes.
35% discount - Winter adventures in the trees
This Explore Québec on the road package is offered to you thanks to the financial support of the Ministère du Tourisme.
Your package includes:
- Lodging at Auberge La Montagne Coupée 4****, in Saint-Jean-de-Matha
- From two nights in a in a country room at the inn
- Breakfast served in your room or in the dining room
- 2.5 hour treetop course + outdoor snack at Arbraska in Rawdon (from 8 years old)
- Access to La Terre des Bisons in Rawdon
$213 - 35% = $139per person, occ. db, plus taxes (discount valid for Quebec residents only). 2 nights and more.