Les canards d'abord
Les canards d'abord offers high quality products, with respect for the animal and the consumer. The ducks are raised as close as possible to nature. Welcoming visitors to the farm, talking to them about their job, exchanging with them and making them discover their little corner of paradise is for the owners a real pleasure.
Since 2016, care and meticulousness are brought to each step of the breeding in pasture of the Barbary ducks, and of the transformation. Thus, Les canards d'abord offers a seasonal pasture duck meat, with character, juicy, tender, without excessive fat, nourishing, excellent for health. Sustained research allows for the development of original recipes, while maintaining a privileged partnership with suppliers in the Lanaudière region.
- Whole duck
- Breast and duck breast
- Confit leg
- Maple braised leg
- Candied gizzards
- Smoked breast
- Pepper sausages
- Sausages with maple
- Sausages with confit and smoked duck
- Tartiflette with smoked duck
- Rillettes Cretonnade
- Smoked terrine with small fruits
- Interac e-Transfer
- Opening hours: Open from Saint-Jean Baptiste to Thanksgiving, Thursday to Sunday from 10 am to 5 pm. By appointment during the off season.
Deals and packages
Duck terrine trio for a festive appetizer
Trio includes three 80-g jars:
- Cretonnade: Les canards d'abord's twist on the traditional Quebec cretons
- Rillettes: a French classic prepared entirely with duck confit
- Smoked terrine with berries: a Les canards d'abord exclusivity. This New France recipe combines sweet and salty flavours with a hint of smoke.