CAMPING LE GOLLÉ GOULU
Gollé Gollu is all about the connection between earth and the forest, and between humans and the world we live in. Our campsites aim to offer visitors the same experience. We have 7 ready-to-camp huts without electricity, equipped with a wood-burning stove, solar powered energy and pit toilets.
There are also 15 wilderness campsites all located in the forest or on its outer edges. Water is available near the sites. We now have 2 rustic camping spaces for small RVs and small trailers on the edge of the forest. An environmentally friendly market gardening. Diversified offers on site: market garden products grown with respect for the environment, walking trails, trout fishing, family educational rally, U-pick.
- Beach: Less than 10km
- Children's playground
- Free Internet access
Experience lodging - informations
- Number of spaces: 7
- Maximum price per day: $215
Campground - informations
- Total number of spaces: 17
- Pets allowed
Deals and packages
Warm refuge and nature at the Gollé Goulu
Price includes :
- Lodging at the Gollé Goulu, in Saint-Come
- From two nights in an ecological cabin for up to 4 or 6 person or in a yurt
- A choice between a product from the Gollé Goulu orchard (berry jam with rhubarb or sea buckthorn cream sugar) or a calendar in the colors of the Gollé Goulu
- Access to Parc regional de la Chute à Bull in Saint-Côme
- Access to Parc regional de la Foret Ouareau in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci
Minimum of 2 nights.
Valid from May 1st to October 31, 2022.
50% discount on third night
Get a 50% discount on your third night during the week.
Valid from Sunday to Thursday.
*Some restrictions apply.
10% discount on weekdays bookings
10% discount on weekdays bookings (Sunday to Thursday).
Exceptions apply for holidays and statutory holidays.
Prices depend on the type of accommodation selected