Founded in 1946, the site maintained it’s historic cachet of the 50’s when famous and popular celebrities such as Duplessis, Kennedy or Crosby vacationed.
In full harmony with the forest and it’s environment, the outfitter, it's motel and log cabins are situated in a picturesque surrounding among century old pines and firs near the lake. Opened year round, Kan-A-Mouche offers confortable lodging with or without efficiencies.
Outfitter - informations
- Number of camps: 3
- Number of cottages: 6
- Room capacity: 5
- Ice fishing
- Cross-country skiing
- Wifi access
Species - hunting / fishing
- Brook trout
- Rainbow trout
Hunting and fishing type
- Daily fishing
- Automatic heating system
- Life jacket
- No-exclusives rights
- Permit aquisition
Deals and packages
Up to 35 % discount - Getaway to a historic outfitter
Explore Quebec on the road package, save up to 35 %
- From two nights in a fully equipped cottage
- One day of fishing per person (catch up to 8 trout) – fishing licence not included
- Electric embarkations (one for 2 person) and flotation vests
- The use of pedal boats and canoes (depending on temperature), access to hiking trails
- Access to Terre des Bisons in Rawdon
258 - 35% = $167 per person, occ. db, plus taxes (discount valid for Quebec residents only).
Valid from June 1 to October 15, 2021.